50 Free Ways To Have Fun With Kids
By: Megan C.
26. Create a tent out of blankets.
27. Play freeze tag.
28. Go to the library.
29. Go to the beach or the forest.
30. Fly kites. You can also try to create your own kite.
31. Make homemade mini pizzas.
32. Make your own playing cards.
33. Make music with household devices.
34. Make new clothes out of old garments that you don't wear anymore anyway.
35. Learn the lyrics of your favorite songs.
36. Create an obstacle course.
37. Make Christmas decorations.
38. Make a map of your own neighborhood.
39. Throw waterballoons.
40. Make a diary.
41. Make clay figures.
42. Learn a foreign language.
43. Make beaded bracelets/necklaces.
44. Create a scrapbook.
45. Ride your bikes.
46. Play pirates in the backyard.
47. Make a poster collage.
48. Wash the car, or wash someone else's car.
49. Make up a scavenger hunt.
50. Work a jigsaw puzzle.
Have something to add to this article? Email the author!
Top 20 Shockingly Skinny Celebrities
By: Jacky W.
Be first to read new articles and subscribe to our bi-weekly news letter.Our mailing list is free, opting out is easy and we don't send spam.
How To Become A Zen Master (While Doing Household Chores)
By: Donna Smith Introduce a little zen into your housekeeping.
25 Signs You Haven't Grown Up Yet
By: Matthew C. Have you fallen for the traps of maturity yet?
20 Tips For Cost-Effective Grocery Shopping
By: Megan C. Save money on your daily groceries.
How To Save Money On Fuel Costs
By: Robert S. There are many ways you can save money on fuel.
Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong
By: Julie Michelle Smith Aging gracefully just isn't an option for most celebs.
Do you want to advertise your website, product or service through ReadTheSmiths.com? That's certainly possible!
We work together with a few of the largest ad networks worldwide. Geo-targeted advertising is supported.
If you want us to make you a custom advertising offer, contact us at email@example.com!
If you'd like to share your article with the visitors of ReadTheSmiths.com, we invite you to send us an email with your submission. We'd love to publish it!
You can also write us if you have a suggestion or general feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
This website is run by professional writers Donna Smith (1965) and Julie Michelle Smith (1979) and their families.
Donna and Julie Michelle write mostly about health, travel and beauty related issues, while their husbands, parents and children write about tech, finance and entertainment.